We love retro style men's leggings!
Why would I wear men's leggings and where?
Why not spark up your gym, fashion and festival style with these awesome, beautifully patterned and colourful meggings? Also known as compression tights or men's running leggings. In fact our retro print men's leggings are great, paired with a nice jacket, to wear to your local restaurant. In a soft, four-way stretch fabric you won't go unnoticed, and nor should you. It's time to grab yourself some attention from your wardrobe with these fabulously patterned and colorful men's running tights. Get yourself out there and shine.
What are meggings?
Meggings is just another term that the media took on to describe men's gym leggings, particularly for when they are worn outside of the gym as fashion leggings. If you want to understand what is meggings, take a scroll through our collection. Pretty much all of them are, as we don't do black leggings here! That is not to say we don't do gym leggings...
Solution: all our colourful patterned leggings are fashion leggings that can be worn in as well as outside the gym! It's a perfect solution.
You might ask yourself, is it weird for guys to wear leggings? Well, men's fashion leggings have been around for a while now and are well and truly in the mainstream. Inspired by Spanish matadors, with the molded front crotch these colourful male performance tights will keep you in place wherever you are. Whether you wear your meggings with shorts or without, you know it is time for you to get megging!
How to wear men's fashion leggings
The great advantage of mens coloured leggings, especially patterned leggings, is that they carry with them a sense of irony, so you need never be afraid of making a fashion faux pas. Don't be afraid to create your own unique style. Live your life as you, not as a copy of someone else.
Here are some quick style tips to help you get the most out of your colourful workout leggings for men:
- Layer your meggings with an oversized cardigan, jacket or coat and some large combat boots.
- Accessorize your look with a silk scarf, sunglasses and some jewelry.
- Dress up your look with a smart jacket, some loafers or designer trainers. Add a glitzy statement tee and you are all made.
- Go with bright colours, the more the more attention you will get, but who wants to be a shrinking violet. We mentioned irony, remember?
- Mix up your styles, including your patterns, colours and fabrics. Create movement in your look that will get you noticed.
- Wear your meggings with patterned shorts to clash.
- Just have some fun and wear your meggings with pride.
Don't forget, you can grab 20% off your first purchase when you subscribe to our Newsletter. Meggings UK or meggings USA, we ship internationally.